Prepared by Legal Team at Scherer Smith and Kenny
Last Updated: June 2022
Thank you for using BestWineries.com (the “Site”). We (collectively, “we”, “us”, “our”) are an online service gathering information regarding food and travel throughout the Napa Valley and surrounding areas.
Age and Responsibility
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE UNITED STATES TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE NOT, DO NOT ENTER THIS SITE. By using our Site, you are confirming that you are at least 21 years of age. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur because of the use of this website.
Modification of Terms
All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The information available through the Site is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. We make no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and we shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. Users are solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use.
We do not represent or guarantee or warrant the information on our Site. We are also not obligated to monitor or independently research or verify any content on the Site.
Site content is provided for general information purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance or actions you take in in reliance on the information provided on the Site shall be at your sole and exclusive risk and we have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, US NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST US AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Third-Party Links, Advertisements, Websites and Content
We do not review or monitor any websites, advertisements, or other media linked to or available through the Site and are not responsible for the content of any such third-party advertisements or linked websites. Prior to purchasing any third-party products or services described on the Site, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither us nor our affiliates, agents, representatives, or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third-party products or services based upon the information provided on the Site, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
Waiver and Severability
We handle copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post, upload, or otherwise place any content or information on the Site that belongs to a third party, unless you have the legal right to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent by sending a message via https://bestwineries.com/contact-us/ page.
This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise URL (web page) that it appeared on, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: https://bestwineries.com/contact-us/